In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play the harmonica. The harmonica is a free reed wind instrument. Holes 1-3 are the chord holes. To play it, move it side to side. Holes 4-7 are the melody holes. The harmonica has keys of A-G. Do not blow too hard or the reeds in the harmonica can be damaged. Blow the bottom reeds by drawing in. Blow the top reeds by blowing out. To create a vibrato, enclose the harmonica in hands while moving one hand simultaneously. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in learning how to play the harmonica.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades