Guitar Man demonstrates how to play a basic harmonica blues scale and how to bend a note on a harmonica. Playing a harmonica blues scale is really simple. You can play the blues scale with any G instrument. The blues scale is three blow, three blow, three inhale or suck, four blow, four suck, five suck and six blow. Then repeat the pattern in descending order. Follow the pattern to pick up blues harmonica really quickly. Practice the blues scale pattern and you'll eventually be able to improve on it. To bend a note on a harmonica, pretend you're drinking a really thick milkshake; purse your lips and inhale really, really hard. Keep in mind that some harmonicas are really hard to bend on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades